Members come from all over the Northeast and value the Bay Club's unique approach to equity ownership. Currently there are more than 300 Bay Club members. A limited number of Full Equity Golf and Non-Equity Social Memberships are currently available.
Golf MembershipsFull Memberships in the Bay Club entitle you to everything this unique lifestyle community has to offer whether you are a resident or you live outside the property.
- Golf on a championship 18-hole course designed by PGA Tour professional Brad Faxon in conjunction with golf course architect Brad Booth. Our course is the only one in Massachusetts to have received Audubon International’s Silver Signature Sanctuary status for its comprehensive management plan to sustain the natural environmental habitat. Silver Signature status recognizes the club's commitment to habitat enhancement and wildlife conservation as well as efficient water and energy use.
- Racquet Sports including tennis on the four Har-Tru courts and platform tennis (all year long) all located in our racquet sports complex.
- Aquatics in our pool complex which features a Junior Olympic pool with lap lanes and zero-depth, child friendly access. There is also a separate kiddie pool and a snack bar.
- Fitness Activities in our Sports and Activities Center which features year round access to a complete state-of-the-art gym, aerobics and other fitness classes and locker rooms with steam rooms. This center is also the central base for our many cultural activities.
- Gourmet Dining at our intimate Golf House restaurant including summer dining al fresco on the Golf House screened patio overlooking the first fairway.
- Cultural and Sports Activities all year long with everything from cooking classes in our special demonstration kitchen, outings to the symphony and museums, to holiday and seasonal flower arranging classes and our well attended book club. This diverse range of activities encompass all the South Coast has to offer including guided kayak trips, shopping trips and tours of local vineyards. There are also specialized trips to Boston, Providence and points beyond for special events.
- Camp Seahorse is our comprehensive summer program for children which features professionally supervised use of all these facilities and more.
- Social Activities featuring a wide variety of receptions, parties other special events. Some of our most popular are guest chef nights at the Golf House restaurant and Family Nights all summer at the pool.
Social MembershipsA very limited number of Social Memberships are available in the Bay Club. Social Members are entitled to unlimited participation in all club amenities and activities with the exception of Golf.
Junior Golf memberships are available for the 2017 season. This membership, which is for individuals aged 13 to 23 (as of April 1, 2017) includes limited use of the golf course and practice facilities as well as the Golf House restaurant and Halfway Café. In addition, other benefits include access to professional golf instruction and certified Titleist Performance Institute instructors for fitness and conditioning development; and participation in Bay Club Junior interclub competitions.