This is an all-encompassing membership entitling the member to unlimited use of all Bay Club Racquets, Fitness, Swimming and Social facilities as well as the Golf House restaurant. Access to the golf course or golf practice facilities is excluded.
- Racquet Sports including tennis on the four Har-Tru courts and platform tennis (all year long) all located in our racquet sports complex.
- Aquatics in our pool complex which features a Junior Olympic pool with lap lanes and zero-depth, child friendly access. There is also a separate kiddie pool and a snack bar.
- Fitness Activities in our Sports and Activities Center which features year round access to a complete state-of-the-art gym, aerobics and other fitness classes and locker rooms with steam rooms. This center is also the central base for our many cultural activities.
- Gourmet Dining at our intimate Golf House restaurant including summer dining al fresco on the Golf House screened patio overlooking the first fairway.
- Cultural and Sports Activities all year long with everything from cooking classes in our special demonstration kitchen, outings to the symphony and museums, to holiday and seasonal flower arranging classes and our well attended book club. This diverse range of activities encompass all the South Coast has to offer including guided kayak trips, shopping trips and tours of local vineyards. There are also specialized trips to Boston, Providence and points beyond for special events.
- Club Seahorse is our comprehensive summer program for children which features professionally supervised use of all these facilities and more.
- Social Activities featuring a wide variety of receptions, parties other special events. Some of our most popular are guest chef nights at the Golf House restaurant and Family Nights all summer at the pool.
In addition, the Bay Club’s location is just minutes from Buzzards Bay, one of the region’s best deep water harbors and warm waters that provide a wide range of fishing, sailing and cruising opportunities.